Sunday, April 26, 2009

We've been busy at CM!

Ohhh - I'm so excited to show you what we've been working on around the office...

T-Shirts!! They come in several colors and sizes and have this great CREATE design on the front. The back has our website listed. I've already been wearing mine all over! It is becoming my favorite gym shirt. Do you like them? Let me know and leave a comment - you could win one!

Also, we are starting a new monthly magazine give-away. I will randomly select 5 orders every month and throw in the current issue of Memory Makers. I am a magazine junkie and love the idea of a surprise magazine included with my order, hope you guys love that idea too!
And last but certainly not least, I did complete a mini Easter album with the beautiful Creative Imaginations papers that we carry. I added lots of glitter and ribbon, even a die cut butterfly!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the t shirt. :) Very nice design. I like that the word create is so all encompasing. Great job.

    ReplyDelete