Friday, April 3, 2009

Bunnies, Eggs, Beaches and Baby Girls - Oh My!

The new product just keeps rolling in! I'm struggling to keep ahead of it - but working hard to get it posted for everyone to see. Yesterday we got a great new Cotton Tail Easter line in from Creative Imaginations. Since Easter is a little time sensitive I bumped it to the head of the line and got it on the website - check it out here. I'm working on a mini scrapbook to show off all the pretty papers and embellishments. I predict it will be done sometime this weekend so keep an eye out. Also, get your comments ready because the next post will be complete with a give away (more details later).  Here's some of the new lines that will be going on the website soon:
Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday
Cosmo Cricket Snorkel 
Lots of Creative Imaginations 
Mini Bobbin Ribbons
...and there is still more on the way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment