Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Love This Paper

This past weekend I hosted a baby shower for my niece. I was so inspired by the Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday Scrapbook Line that it kind of became the theme for the whole party! Here are some of the C U T E decorations that I came up with after hours of blog hopping. 
It started out with the simplest idea - use scrapbook paper for the decor - first step was to cover the clothespins used to hang up all the tiny baby clothes.
Here's where it became addicting... paper baby shoes.
...the shoes quickly led me to pinwheels that are pretty simple to make, not to mention fun. If you'd like the template just leave a comment with your email address and I'll send it to you. 
The theme was cupcakes so of course, paper cupcakes!
This is a shot of how I used the pinwheels to decorate, plus I couldn't resist getting the watermelon baby buggy in here!
And finally, a banner made entirely of scrapbook goodies to remind us all why we were there! Now, of course I wouldn't be anywhere without my diamond stickles. What I learned was that paper things are cute but if you add glitter - they are adorable! The best part of all of this is that these party decorations serve two purposes - they now decorate the baby's room!

No comments:

Post a Comment