Friday, January 9, 2009

On To The Next Holiday


You just can't escape it... it's everywhere... Valentine's Day! Everywhere I go I see red and pink hearts and I love it! Valentine's Day has long been one of my favorite holidays. When my daughter was little (can't believe I'm saying this but it was about 10 years ago), I started an annual tradition of a Valentine card day. I'd assemble all the cutest supplies and would get together with ten friends and crank out those cards! That was way before Basic Grey and Karen Foster so there were not as many things to choose from but since we didn't know it was OK!  I haven't had those card days in the last few years but this year I'm determined to do it again. I may leave it open to scrapbooking or cardmaking, don't want to exclude anyone! I added some great new Cosmo Cricket Chemistry Valentine papers to the Collected Memories website yesterday and can't stop looking at them! I'm sure you'll see a project posted before the end of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment