Saturday, December 13, 2008

Another Holiday Project!

Well, hopefully this gets you in the mood to scrap! It's Saturday, I know I'll be up all night cropping, how about you?! I was emailed this stocking template by a very talented blogger - you can see her original project here. I rounded up some adorable Heidi Grace Designs papers that you can find on the website and added some random Christmas doo dads. 


Here is the final product. I have many of these in the works. Instead of making a garland out of mine I will just hang them from my lighted green garland on the pot shelf. I love this glittery and a little non-traditional take Christmas decorations. The pink is just adorable!

3 comments:

  1. Must make me one for next year!! Maybe I should start now,lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yours turned out SO great!! I'm so happy you made them and love how they look :)

    ReplyDelete